Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Some Traditional Layouts

The sketch for this one came from "Best of Becky Higgins Sketches" I love the clean lines and how the the color scheme simulates a cloudy sky, one thing I remember most about San Francisco!

This sketch came from CTMH Inspire. The entire background is stamped.


This page is all about distressing. I thought that Zach's desert camping trip really lent itself to the technique.



I always have fun with layouts that aren't boy focused. Since most of my personal albums are focused around my son & hubby I used A LOT of blues & greens. Its nice to use pink once and awhile.

I am a member of the Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks "Book" club. This layout uses techniques I learned there and goodies from one of the kits. Stephanie Ackerman came and taught us some doodling techniques for titles, which I incorporated and used my Souffle pens. One of our kits came with the Fiskars Threading Water border punch which I just LOVE!





I did this layout for a challenge for a yahoo group I participate in. We had to use glitter so I traced some of the design from the patterned paper with CTMH liquid glass and added some glitter.





Another CTMH idea book layout. I used my cricut for the title and inked a lot of the edges.





Another favorite layout. I love the October Afternoon paper and the clean lines.






1 comment:

Angela Christenson said...

Nice job on your blog ... I'm in the Bling out your blog class too. I noticed that your using a differant kind of text then what blogger normally uses.. Is this text used from your own font folder or is this one that blogger offers?