Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July Monthly Specials

You may be wondering where I've been for the past 6 months or so on this blog.  Well, first I got busy with the holidays and then we decided to move to an area with better schools since our son starts Kindergarten in August.  I'm still working on getting my new scrap room all set up and organized.    Once its all set up I'll post pictures and maybe even a video tour. 

In the mean time, my crops are back up and running.  My grandmother has graciously offered me the use of her garage.  The next crop is July 30th.  Check out the invite:  http://www.punchbowl.com/parties/2296610-july-creative-memories-crop?6629744

There are some great specials happening on my Creative Memories site right now.  Check it out here.  I'm really excited about the new border maker system, dual tipped pens and the new pen case, the traveler & all star album are just awesome too.  Oh and I can't forget about the new Traveler cricut cartridge.  Wow!  I love it!

And for Hosts in July we've got double the host rewards, through July 31, get in on a super sweet deal for our Hosts – gather your friends for a party, and you’ll earn double Host Rewards. You could earn $240 (or even more) in free products! Don’t let this deal melt away – contact me to schedule your party today!

Oh, and I've got some blog candy.  If I can get to 50 followers I'll give away some CM goodness.  So please share this link with your friends.

Happy scrapping!
Kierstin

No comments: