Friday, July 30, 2010

Creative Memories Exclusive Cricut Cartridges!!!

I am so excited!  I just found out that Creative Memories has partnered with Provo Craft to create 2 exclusive to CM Cricut cartridges that will coordinate with our newest Power Palettes launching September 1.  I've been a Cricut lover for years now and am so excited to be able to combine 2 things I love.  Plus if you look closely, you'll notice that Creative Memories has a new logo.  They are available on my website now for $55! 

Check out the images:
Reminisce Accents

 And Cheerful Seasons

And as if that weren't enough, they'll be launching sbcStudio, a Mac version of our popular Storybook Creator Plus software!  I know there are lots of customers who use Macs and have been dying to get their hands on this software.

You can check out all the new products here!

No comments: